More tests

on February 16, 2012

Thanks again for your prayers. I really feel encouraged by them. I’m heading to Chicago today for further testing to determine if the cancer has spread at all. Then I have an appointment with the doctor next week to go over the results. I appreciate your prayers!

6 responses to “More tests

1. Sue says:

You’re in my prayers. We have a big God, who has you in the palm of His Hand.

• deborah says:

God loves u ur his child and he wil neva put u trew a situation en leav u der his coming to get u out of that dark shadow his taking u to long life happiness wid ur famly,I’m hiv positive I always say good lord I believ I’m hiv negative and let ur will b done and that is y I love him so much I won’t b surprised if I realy am hiv negative bcoz I believe he is a god of miracles be blessed Lana

2. deborah says:

Lana dear trust in god and u wil b fine god wil take u in to a situation we’re only he can take u out I believe and pray u recover my sister I pleed the blood of christ on everything we go threw,I want to fall pregnant so badly it hurts but I still believe that god wil give me wat I want coz he did say ask and u shal receive yes I am praying 4 u god bless

I pray that The Lord keep you all in His peace and joy as you wait for His healing power to manifest in Lena’s body, in Jesus’ name. He is your healer Zlena and zhe will never leave nor forsake you. He cares for you. I will continue to pray for you Lena, and for your entire family.
    Taiwo

4. Carol says:

Lana – You do not know me, but I have been a subscriber to Eric,s Daily Thought for about a year. I feel like I have grown to know you and your family through interesting story’s Eric tells .
    I will pray for you and your family to see Gods Plan through this all. I Pray for Gods healing power to be all around you and for all the doctors and nurses to have Gods Healing power in them. Psalm 46:1. ” God is our refuge and strength , a very present help in a time of trouble “.
    You are in My Prayers Daily !

5. Hubert and Kaushal Thomas says:

Dear lana, Eric and family,
    Our church in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka prayed for you. As I said we have a Wonders on Wednesdays prayer where many from other faiths come for healing. And a printout of your prayer request was prayed over.
    If this may encourage you..let me tell you what happened to a friends’ wife in the last months. Well he serves the Lord going out of Colombo and his wife was diagnosed as having breast cancer. A few months ago he told me ” I said God if I am to serve you I cannot have distractions like this in my own home”. Well the doctors have asked her to do all tests and even an operation to remove the breast. About three weeks ago he wanted me to go out with him on one of his teaching trips…and I gently asked him how his wife’s health was. He said “oh yoou mean the cancer? God has healed her completely…all tests have come again saying there was no trace of it at all”. He said he boldly tols the doctors that his God would heal his wife.
    Well my dear family I bless you with Divine health and healing. This cancer is NOT FOR YOU.