Feeling Refreshed

on February 23, 2012

Dear friends, I am so overwhelmed by your prayers, gracious notes and words of encouragement.  I can understand what Paul said to Philemon in chapter 1, verse 7, which says, “Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brothers (and sisters) have refreshed the hearts of the saints.”  My heart is refreshed and I am encouraged by all of your prayers.  There’s a verse in Revelation chapter 5, verse 8, that talks about the prayers of the saints being like bowls of incense.  I can just imagine with all of your prayers, that the heavenly army has been very busy bringing full bowls of incense to the throne of God.  Saying thank you just doesn’t seem like enough.  I want to tell you I am so encouraged.  I know you’re all praying and I believe your prayers are being answered.  I believe the lump in my breast is getting smaller.  Really.  Is that not amazing!  Our God is so good!  In Revelation it says that they will overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony.  I just want to testify that the lump is getting smaller.  I know that this has got to be a direct answer to the prayers you all are praying.  Please continue to pray that the lump disappears, as well as those in my lungs, liver and back.  Thank you again for interceding on my behalf.  My eyes well with tears many times as I read your notes.  I am deeply grateful.

26 responses to “Feeling Refreshed

1. kemi akinola says:

Praise the Lord,I am so happy and encouraged,please believe that He who has started a good thing shall surely complete it IJN and no man would share the Glory with God

2. Jeanette says:

Praising God with you as we continue to pray for complete healing!!

3. Judy Wray says:

Lana you are loved by so many of us. That isn’t lip-service or flattery; it’s truth. And what you and Eric have poured out to the Body of Christ all these years is flowing back into you. I was reminded of the scripture that says when you cast your bread upon the waters, after many days you will find it. (Ecc 11:1) The Lord showed me the prayers and love are like a healthy blood flow within the body. You have given out and the flow of the Blood of Jesus is coming back to you. Even the comments being sent to you from around the world is like the voice of God speaking to you from the 4 corners of the earth to be encouraged! Be of good cheer! He has overcome the world; that realm of susceptible humanity we live in, and He is infusing you with the incorruptible Divineness of His life! God Bless you today. Love you – Judy

4. Penny says:

I love that you are testifying about the shrinking of the tumors! Keep it up. Love to you and your family!

5. Ashley Albrecht says:

I am so glad to hear this that my eyes are welling up with tears of joy. I have been praying for you ever since I first read about it. Also many of my friends, classmates, and professors have been praying for you as well! We will continue to pray for you and your family during this time.
    P.S. Thanks for the updates!

6. Carrie Brown says:

HI Lana,

It is Carrie Landgraf. There is no one on this earth that deserves a miracle more than you. I firmly believe we can pray this away. You are a gem and always have been. Your loving husband and children and all who love you are with you every step of the way. Take good care. My prayers are unceasing.

7. Eddie says:

Dear Lana, I am sure that all those praying for you are equally as encouraged by your feedback. Be assured that your health and recovery is part of my daily routine in my conversations with the Lord, as I am convinced is the case in many a home. Take care of yourself and thank you for taking the time to let us know how you feel. With sincere wishes. Eddie Erlank, MALLORCA, Spain.

8. Nancy Kulik says:

Greetings to you, dear sister in Jesus. I am absolutely thrilled with your good news and know that God is able to cast every mountain into the sea. Hallellujah!
    Every rich blessing to you and your husband and children and all your family.
    Lots of love to you all. I love The Ranch Ministry. It has blessed me no end.

9. Judy says:

Lana, I am so glad you are feeling refreshed. I firmly believe that prayers can make a big difference. Please know you and your family are in my prayers nightly. It is hard to have cancer, and it is hard to watch someone you love suffer with it. I pray for your children too. It is hard on them too! I really miss you and wish you well.

10. Mary says:

To God be the Glory,I will continue praying for you.

11. Lisa Hall says:

Hi Lana

I’m encouraged that you’re encouraged – and that your lump is shrinking!

Many blessings to you and your family

Lisa

Your testimony is so amazing. You remind me of Mary, as soon as the diagnosis was given, you said, Whatever Your Will, Lord. Praying continually for a miraculous healing. Love and hugs to you and your family.

13. Jim Dumas and Leila Dumas says:

WE ARE praying, Lana..The Lord God Almighty is the ONLY one that heals — directly or though physicians. As it was said in a “Today’s Thought,” Jesus either calms our storm, or He leads us through it.” Any it goes, He is THERE! And, as Roy Rogers used to say, “May the Good Lord take a likin’ to ya.” God bless you and we are praying.

I am very delighted to read your email, and I believe that Gid that has began this good thing in you (healing) will definitely complete it. By His stripes you are healed. And as we all continue to lift you up before the throne of grace, God will answer and our joy shall be full.
    May the joy if the Lord continue to strengthen you and your family. I believe your miracle is getting closer and closer. You shall testify of the miraculous healing power of God and your doctors shall confirm it as well in Jesus’ name. Amen.
    Agape.

15. Laurel Webster says:

I am so thankful for the latest update. God is so faithful!!!

16. Jamie Morewood Anderson says:

Hi Lana!

I am praying for you. My husband and I and our little hobby farm all live in the high mountains of central New Mexico at an altitude of 7,200 feet above sea level! See how close to heaven I am? From way up here I can really bombard the gates of heaven with prayers for your healing! I’m sure that God is hearing all the prayers of His people. How wonderful to belong to the family of God. In HIm, I can can love you and never even meet you…how awesome is that?

Lana, I wanted to share something with you that someone once shared with me when I had a tough battle ahead of me:

DON’T TELL GOD HOW BIG YOUR STORM IS.
    TELL THE STORM HOW BIG YOUR GOD IS!

And all God’s people said AMEN!

Sending you much love and prayers! Remember, “the joy of the Lord is your strength”.

I love you, dear one.
    Let not your heart be troubled. Jesus loves us.

Jamie Morewood Anderson & family

17. Dasheni Emmanuel says:

wow Lana that is just the best news ever, i am overwhelm by the Lord of God, you will be totally healed this is your testimony i am so in awe of God.

you are a blessed Women, you have Found great favour with the King.

Rise up daughter of Zion and claim back all that was stolen from you

18. Let’s praise the God.
    Our God is the mighty one. Surely he gives you comfort and a complete health.
    Let all the curses be driven off from you.
    Let His Glory be upon you and your family.
    Amen.

19. Ruth says:

We thank God for your testimony. May you continue to be surrounded by boundless outpourings of love and warmth. We join you in thanks and praise to God for the refeshing of your spirit and the continued healing of your body.

20. Merle says:

Good morning from Nairobi, Kenya. Please claim this promise of healing from Jeremiah 17:14. May the Lord be with you & keep you today & for always.

21. Katie Cartwright says:

Lana, I don’t know you personally but your husband helped me set up my Essential Skills for the 21st Century Musician theory book with create space. His encouragement and expertise in the subject of Create Space was invaluable to me. He responded so quickly and he didn’t even know me. I have been following your posts and have you on my calendar to do list on my phone to pray for you. Your words encourage me! Please know that there is a lady in Georgia who is praying for you and your family. I will be specific in my prayers and I will give to you to God knowing that He holds you in the palm of His hand AND that even though God loves you very much…you don’t have a corner on his love. He loves your husband and children also and he holds them in the palm of His hand. We are all standing in the gap for you praying and believing that God will answer prayers in His perfect timing in His perfect way.

22. Liezl says:

We serve an awesome God! He is alive and constantly at work within us! We bless you Lord and Thank You for Your amazing Love!!! 🙂

23. Diana, Bob and Shelby says:

we are praying for you in our household Lana – hugs to the whole family

24. Laurie Cole says:

Lana, Eric, and family:

The Cole’s are praying for you and the family. We know how great our lord is and he will give you strength and courage through this. Love to all of you!!

25. Alfia says:

Praised the Lord that you are healing and your body is strong to fight any sickness in the body.

God Bless you