Praying here in Illinois

on February 27, 2012

Hitting our knees in prayer here in Illinios! We’re praying for Lana’s healing and more, that God would heal her body completely and gloriously and through it all that His name would be glorified in ways that go beyond anything we could ask or imagine.

We’re also praying through Psalm 20 for her, line by line. Thanks so much for joining us in prayer anytime throughout the day!

Love, Eric and family

PSALM 20

May the LORD answer you when you are in distress;
may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.
May He send you help from the sanctuary
and grant you support from Zion.
May He remember all your sacrifices
and accept your burnt offerings.
Selah

May He give you the desire of your heart
and make all your plans succeed.
We will shout for joy when you are victorious
and will lift up our banners in the name of our God.
May the LORD grant all your requests.

Now I know that the LORD saves His anointed;
He answers him from His holy heaven
with the saving power of His right hand.
Some trust in chariots and some in horses,
but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.
They are brought to their knees and fall,
but we rise up and stand firm.

O LORD, save the king!
Answer us when we call!

17 responses to “Praying here in Illinois

We are all praying here in Westminster Colorado for healing for our Lana.
    Rose, Joe, Theresa and Jack

2. Jina Shawback says:

Lifting up Lana and the whole family today. We serve a powerful God, who is listening to all our prayers. Remember, nothing surprizes our God. Jina Shawback and family(friends from homeschool group)

3. Deon Bonnet says:

We in South africa pray for healing that will leave all unbelievers amazed and that thru Lana’s healing they will turn to GOD so that every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that our GOD is a living and almighty GOD. Thanks for a wonderful service you spread right around the world. Be blessed! GOD is faithful and will answer our prayers! Amen.

4. kerri says:

We are excited to see what God is doing and will continue to do through this! Praying today! Kerri & Steve Hoekstra

5. Karen Neal says:

Praying & fasting on your behalf today Lana. I hope you are able to feel every prayer lifted today for you. May God be glorified.
    Prayers for Eric and the kids as well. You have an incredible family. I am so thankful that God has put your family in my life.

Love
    Karen

Praying and fasting today for Lana’s healing that our Lord will be glorified. Love, The Abbotts

My prayers for you and the family go together with your own. May the Lord grant his sublime blessing to Lana and raise her up from her illness as He so often did in the wonderful revelations which He left for us in His scriptures.

8. Odoemena Chika says:

Join In prayer for Lana today with the fasting that is ongoing in RCCG Worldwide, the Lord shall perfect that which concerns Lana health and restore her body completely. It is well with the family for they have affected my life with the This Day Thought. The hand of the Lord will bring a mighty healing in the life of Lana, and Eric’s family shall be at peace. Chika.

9. Bob Stearns says:

I have been saying to God how tired I am of hearing friends and loved one in pain with cancer and other dieases. I know he has great mercy and grace. My prayer is that there will be a great out pouring of his healing Spirit on this land and his people. So much so that it would be the headlines in all the media. Let it begin with Lana.

Bob Stearns

10. Janet Kotecki says:

Praying for Lana and your family. Karis i love you!

11. debbie bandy says:

Dear Lana…John and I are keeping you and your family so close to our hearts in prayer, especially today. We know first hand the healing strength of the power of prayer. We pray that God will heal you completely and He will give you and your family the comfort and strength you need to get you through this. Debbie and John Bandy

12. Al says:

Fasting and praying. Be well and know that you are loved

13. Praying in Champaign and joining with my roommates! Sending love to your family!

Delaina

14. Cheryl Alleman says:

“Trust in the Lord, your God, for He is good”. Here in my little town of Utica, I’m praying and fasting. Thank you for sharing your faith and for the honor of praying for and with you. God Bless.

15. Ana D says:

Dear Lana, Just sent something to your pokey email.
    I am so excited to do this for you! I too, feel such a high today! I know all these prayers are doing mighty things! Lana, you are such an example of faith and trust. You bring that verse to mind “Perfect love casts out fear”. You just…get it! It is that peace that passes all understanding, that Jesus gives us as a token of His love, and part of our salvation. You have always stood out to me as a person of peace and understanding. Thank you for being there for me too, in my hour of need. I love you!!!!

16. Dwan says:

Coming into agreement with Psalm 20 with you and your family and all others for Lana! Praying and fasting in Gallatin, TN!

17. Susan Jones says:

Dearest Eric, Lana, and family,
    We praise our Father in heaven for all He is doing and will continue to do in your lives. He has a plan and we will witness it and for that I am truly thankful. Lord, Jesus, I ask that you will be with this precious family and surround them with your loving arms and hold them in your embrace. Thank you for the mighty witness this family is to You. I ask for a complete healing form the the top of Lana’s head to the bottom of her feet and humbly ask that You, dear God, will be with each and every person praying–that Your Holy Spirit will abide with those who are coming together in agreement for Lana’s healing. Thank you for this ministry and the people it reaches. Thank you for Eric and Lana’s faithfulness in the midst of trial. We praise Your Holy and precious Name forever and ever.
    Hugs to you all from Keysville, VA