Thank you!

on February 28, 2012

Thank you all for “praying and fasting” for me. I really believe God heard and answered your prayers. Let the “praise and feasting” begin! 🙂

10 responses to “Thank you!

1. Ana D says:

Lana, I am so excited for you! Yesterday was one of the best days in a very long time for me, mainly because I felt I was on a mission, fighting a battle where I knew I was on the winning side. Like you said : Praise is the order of the day. Thank you Jesus, for your love for Lana and for your promises to heal and make new!!I pray You keep her close to You and shielded from the attacks of the enemy, wielding Your mighty weapons of Faith, the Word, Praise and Prayer and may we all, who love her, join her in this fight and victory! In Jesus name , Amen!!!!!

2. Dossetts says:

We love you deeply Lana and Eric and children! We believe that God had it in mind to display his mercy and might through your consecrated life and faith in him. And we believe that he has answered your prayers and the prayers of many for your healing.

We covenant to testify of this special grace and mercy to as many as we can!

3. Mary says:

WoiHoo! Amen Sister!!!

4. Denise says:

God is so good, all the time!

5. Ann says:

Hey Lana!
    Thank you for sharing your journey with us… And trusting us all to hold you in prayer.
    Our faith is growing along with yours and I know that God is moving in a huge way for all of your siblings in Christ, even as we move in prayer for you. He always blesses obedience. We will continue until we are answered!!
    Blessings over you and your family!

6. Paula Skaff says:

You and your family have been on my mind and in my heart. I keep sending little prayers up all the time for you.

7. Cheryl Alleman says:

All for your healing Lana; Praise God! Prayers continue. Love and hugs to you and your family.

8. Patty Smith says:

I woke up more at peace this morning than I have in a long time! What a blessing to be part of the family. Prayers continue as we stomp Satan under our feet and glorify our heavenly Father.

9. Prayers going up as I partner with you and your family.

10. Michael Castro says:

I was sad to hear about your cancer and have prayed hard to God that your cancer will be cured and I pray that you do not suffer any further pain.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Kind regards,
    Michael from Eastbourne in UK.