Service Times

on November 16, 2012

Hi Beloved,

We just wanted to update you and say that we will be holding a celebration of Mom’s life at 1pm on Tuesday, November 20 at Eastview Christian Church (1500 North Airport Road) in Normal, Illinois. We will also be having a visitation at the church from 5-8pm on Monday, November 19, and again before the service from 12-1pm Tuesday, November 20. If you are able to make it to either or both we would love to see you all there! Thank you all for your prayers and notes of encouragement and love. We love you all and are praying for you all as well!

Love, Karis

18 responses to “Service Times

1. Deborah Powell says:

My heartfelt sympathy is with you and your family. I know that your Mom is with the Lord and that HE is your comforter and strength in this hour.
    Love, Deborah Powell

2. Ky Sandelin says:

Praying for all of you. Your mom inspired me so much with her faith and courage and joy.

Kylanne (Ky) Sandelin

Great Northern Powder Guides

PO Box 715

Whitefish, MT 59937

855-SNOWCAT (766-9228)

Thank you for keeping everyone up to date. You have stepped into an important role Karis – one that your mom would have been proud of. My prayers are with you and your entire family,
    Eddie

4. julie soal says:

with love and prayers for your comfort and peace at this time. So sorry for your loss but your mum is safe and new in Christ now. May the Lord sustain you. You have all touched so many lives and now each of those brothers and sisters in Christ will be praying for you all with heartfelt love. God bless.

Would love to be able to come, but it isn’t possible now. I would love to send a card to the family though. Could you send me and address so I can do that. And I am so very, very sorry for the loss of your Mom. My thoughts and prayers are with each of you.

6. Love and prayers for you and your family . So sorry I not going to be there Ian from Wasco, Ca. put my prayers are with you all GOD bless.

7. Cheryl Williams Campbell says:

Although we never had the pleasure of meeting your mom I am sure she was a very special person. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, I remember your father as a young teenager when I visited the farm with our then 2 year old daughter. I am Ellie and Jack’s daughter, Cheryl. Blessing to you all and hopefully we will meet sometime in the future. Cheryl & Jon Campbell

• Caterina says:

My deepest and heartfelt sympathy to you and your family on your loss. Your Mom inspired me so much. She was an extraordinary loving person, who loved God so very much. She is now peacefully in His arms.

8. Asha says:

Your mother spread the message of God during her very difficult time. Exemplary and inspiring. May the Lord be with your family always.

9. Nsaba Buturo says:

Hello, the Lord is good all the time and that is His nature! You are ably bearing the loss of Lana but by His Grace, you are strong.  Praise Him indeed.   I will not join you for the services because I live in Uganda!  Nevertheless, I am with you all.  remain blessed in Christ Jesus.

Dr Buturo

________________________________

10. Jane ( and Mark) Roeschley says:

As someone I know once said, “There are worse things for a Christian than death.” Lana’s vibrant, active, faith-filled living of a good Christian death has been a priceless testimony for us all. We ache with you, and all who love her, in this deep loss; and see the continuation of the blessed testimony in how you, Karis, and the family are celebrating your Mom’s new life in God. May the days, weeks, and months ahead, as you live into this loss, be held in God’s hands and heart that you may have comfort in grief and sustained hope in an eternal reunion. In Christ,

11. Lynn Wilkinson says:

I have been praying for all of you ever since I receive the news. Lana was on my mind and in my thoughts and prayers daily. I know you’ll miss her terribly but we still have the Blessed Hope that one we will be reunited with our loved ones in Heaven. His Peace, Lynn

12. Fannie Jones-Griffin says:

May you have God’s peace during this time of mourning for your mom. “To be absent in the body is to be present with The Lord.” May God’s grace and mercy continue to bless and keep you. Your family is in our prayers. Love Fannie

Dear Karis. I will be there to mourn and celebrate with you all. Lana was always a huge part of my life and I hope through your family, I can remain present in her life. See you tonight. Rose

14. Sorry I could not make it. Will continue to pray for you all!!! I pray you find comfort and peace!!!

In Him always,
    Kathleen

15. Bobby Reuvers says:

I am a sister in Christ through This Day’s Thought. Praying for your family during this time of mourning and rejoicing. Bobby from Iowa.

16. nadine says:

Hi , I am one of your followers, I am deeply hurt. To hear the death of your mum even if I didn’t know her but as we all are in the family of christ I am … May GOD strengthen you.

God bless you family